This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
DPReviewTV reviews the Canon 90D
DPReviewTV takes a good look into the Canon EOS 90D.
They conclude with basically a question;
is the 90D an upgrade over the 80D, or is it an M6 Mark II with a less rich experience through the viewfinder.
The conclusion and Chris's answer is that you are purchasing this because you want an SLR, and want the optical viewfinder experience, and it's a very enjoyable camera to use. However, if you really dig the DPAF, liveview, and eyeAF, then you are best served with an M6 Mark II.
They found the video features overall far more compelling than other DSLR's such as the D7500,etc.
Be sure to check out their sample gallery of images from the video review.
The Canon EOS 90D;
- 32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p & Full HD 120p Video Recording
- 3" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- 45-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 5481 AF Points
- Up to 10-fps Shooting, ISO 100-25600
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- EOS iTR AF, Electronic Shutter Function
- 220,000-Pixel AE Metering Sensor
Purchase it here
blog comments powered by