The Canon C500 Mark II image leaks
Canon Rumors has acquired the first image of the upcoming Canon CINI camera, the C500 Mark II.
The unconfirmed specifications are expected to be;
- Full-frame sensor
- RAW internal recording (both 4K and 2K). 4K is up to 60p, 2K up to 120p.
- Optional XF-AVC recording in 4:2:2 10 bit (4K up to 60p, 2k up to 120p)
- User interchangeable lens mount
- Optional modules with EVF, genlock, timecode, 12G-SDI, etc
- EF and PL mount available at launch
- Power supply with BP-A series batteries, an optional module for V-Mount batteries
- Optional module for 4x XLR inputs
- Backwards compatibility with EVF-V70, LV-M1 and some other peripherals from previous Cinema EOS cameras
- New media usage: CFExpress cards for faster readings and writing speed
- WiFi and IP Streaming capabilities
According to Canon Rumors, the C500 will not be announced in the next few days, but on September 5th, ahead of IBC.
blog comments powered by