This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
Canon C300 Mark III appears on Canon's product list
Nokishita is reporting that the Canon C300 Mark III has appeared on a Canon product list. This basically means that announcement is imminent. Also listed was a new CN 10-25mm zoom.
It's expected that Canon would announce these products at the April 20th virtual press conference that will be live-streamed.
The rumored specifications from CanonRumors for the C300 Mark III include;
- It has the same body as the C500 Mk II and uses the same accessories
- Just as the C500 Mk II, it has the same optical axis as the C200 and C700 cameras, so the bridge plates, shoulder mounts, and rod supports are the same
- It sports a 4K super 35 sensor with the capability of recording 4K120 without crop in Cinema RAW Light format
- It also has a “dual ISO” function when recording in XF-AVC
- It has an anamorphic de-squeeze function and false-color built in for monitoring (with the C300 Mk II you had to use an external monitor with these functions)
- New Super35 sensor, developed from scratch
- 4K up to 120p with Dual Pixel AF, 2K up to 150p
- EF & PL mount
blog comments powered by