Canon EF 70-200 F2.8 IS III USM Review
PhotographyBlog has recently completed their Canon EF 70-200 F2.8 IS III USM review.
The Canon EF 70-200 F2.8 IS III USM was a minimal upgrade over the prior model, featuring some additional flare and ghosting resistance and some other minor improvements. Optically the II version and the new III version are very much the same.
PhotographyBlog concludes with a 4.5 out of 5 star rating;
The new EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS III USM is a rather modest update of Canon's venerable 70-200mm F2.8 lens for professional users, replacing the 9 year old Mark II version by introducing a small number of minor improvements, most notably new lens coatings to help reduce flare/ghosting and to assist with keeping the lens clean.
So while there's little reason for owners of the previous version to rush out and buy this new edition, any Canon owner looking for a great 70-200mm F2.8 lens should definitely add the Mark III to their shopping list.
Read the full review here
The Canon EF 70-200 F2.8 IS III USM at a glance;
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- One Fluorite Element & Five UD Elements
- Air Sphere Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Internal Focus, Focus Range Limiter
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
Buy it now
blog comments powered by