This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
First Looks and Previews of the C500 Mark II
Canon just announced the C500 Mark II.
We decided to wet your appetite with some of the first looks and previews of Canon's latest CINI Camera.
Preorder the C500 Mark II
- Full-Frame CMOS Sensor, DIG!C DV 7 Chip
- Full-Frame, Super 35, and Super 16 Modes
- DCI 4K/2K, UHD 4K, and HD Modes
- User-Changeable Lens Mounts
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Internal Canon RAW Light Recording
- Internal XF-AVC Recording
- 2 x CFexpress Card Slots, SD Card Slot
- Canon Log 2 and Log 3 Gamma
- 4-Channel Audio Recording
We'll update this as more reviews and previews become available.
NewsShooter - C500 Mark II
Cinema5D - C500 Mark II First Looks
blog comments powered by