TDP releases a Canon 70-200 F/4L IS II Review
TDP (The-Digital-Picture) has released a review of the new Canon 70-200 F/4L IS II.
At a glance, the 70-200 F/4L IS II offers;
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- One Fluorite Element and Two UD Elements
- Super Spectra Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Internal Focus, Focus Range Limiter
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Go to TDP to see the in-depth review by Bryan.
His summary, Canon made yet another fine lens.
Need a light, compact, high-quality telephoto zoom lens? Most kits do and telephoto zoom lenses do not get much better than this one. The Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM Lens is one that everyone can find uses for, none will tire of holding, a significant percentage of photographers can afford and I expect all will be extremely happy with the image quality this one produces. This is simply a great little lens. Your kit will be better with this lens in it!
blog comments powered by