Tokina Opera 16-28mm 2.8 leaked early of announcement
Thanks to Nokshita it seems like the Tonika online store was a little quick on the trigger having displayed the upcoming Tokina Opera 16-28mm for both the Canon EF mount and the Nikon F mount. The price in Japan is 94,500 Yen, or around $850 USD.
Some details were made available in the description, loosely translated from Japanese:
- "Lens for photographing works" The second line is a lineup of popular high-aperture super wide-angle zoom. It is a focus area which is easy to use even for the star picture.
- Newly developed large diameter 56 mm P - MO Aspheric lens adopted. Improvement in surface accuracy reduces ghosts and flares.
- Equipped with SD - M (Silent Drive - Module) with high quietness. The quietness of the AF driving sound is raised by making the DC motor and the reduction gear unit sealed integrally to one molding.
- The GMR sensor (high precision magnetic sensor) is mounted in the immediate vicinity of the drive section. It realizes quick AF speed by focus control with higher resolution and higher detection accuracy.
- Adopted traditional Tokiner "one touch focus clutch" with good manual focus feeling which is frequently used in star landscape photography.
blog comments powered by