This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
1DX Mark III back in stock at B&H Photo Video
B&H Photo video now has stock of the 1DX Mark III, and with the latest firmware patch release, now is a good time to get your hands on this phenomenal camera.
Stock will most likely sell out pretty fast, so if you want one, chances are you should order quickly.
Order now and receive a 64GB CFExress card and reader.
Some features of the 1DX Mark III include;
- nhanced optical pentaprism viewfinder works in conjunction with an updated mirror drive mechanism for reduced blackout.
- Rear 3.2" 2.1m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive control over playback and menu navigation.
- Dual CFexpress memory card slots cater to the fast-continuous shooting rates and high-resolution video recording and also offer a flexible means for storing and sorting file types.
- Smart Controller on the rear of the body is a touch-sensitive button for quick and intuitive focus point selection while shooting. LP-E19 rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers improved performance compared to previous generation 1D cameras.
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS offer flexible wireless control and geotagging capabilities, along with the ability to apply IPTC tags to files.
- For physical, wired connectivity, there are integrated USB Type-C, mini HDMI, headphone, microphone, N3 remote, and Ethernet ports. Compatible with optional WFT-E9A Wireless File Transmitter for faster file transferring over wireless LANs.
- Magnesium alloy body design is dust- and weather-resistant for working in inclement conditions.
blog comments powered by