This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
Canon Color Science: 5D Mark IV versus the A7R III
Dustin Abbott reviews the Canon 5D Mark IV's color against the A7R III.
Canon over time, in both video and stills photography has been reknowned for it's color. It's also one reason that you see people leave the canon camp only to return months after.
Dustin compares the color accuracy and tonality on a variety of subjects and comes away with his subjective conclusion. Do you agree?
The 5D Mark IV at a glance;
- 30.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- 3.2" 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- DCI 4K Video at 30 fps; 8.8MP Still Grab
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Expanded ISO 102400; 7 fps Shooting
- Dual Pixel RAW; AF Area Select Button
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
If you wish to purchase a 5D Mark IV please check out our vendors below;
blog comments powered by