This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
Canon R3 Firmware 1.1.1 Available
Canon has released fimware version 1.1.1 for the EOS R3.
You can download it from Canon USA here.
Firmware Version 1.1.1 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
1. Adds the ability to use Smart phone link adapter AD-P1.
2. Adds the ability, when using EOS Utility or Browser Remote for remote shooting with two cards inserted, to set the recording method and select the card to be recorded to.
3. Adds the ability to cancel [Subject Tracking] by pressing the Quick Control <Q> and then <INFO> buttons.
4. Adds Ukrainian as an option to the language of "Browser Remote".
5. Improves operation stability during FTP transfer.
6. Fixes an issue that in rare instances, the camera may become inoperable when shooting in the Servo AF setting while operating the <AF-ON> button.
7. Fixes an issue, in which the camera cannot be used as an access point if the camera is being used in a region that only support 2.4 GHz bandwidth for Wi-Fi connections.
Firmware Version 1.1.1 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.0.1. If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.1.1, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
The User Manual on our website has been updated accordingly. Please download the User Manual as well as the latest firmware. You can download it from the official website.
The Applications have been updated accordingly.
Please download the Applications as well as the latest firmware.
Preparations for a firmware update:
After the downloaded compressed file (.zip) is extracted, a firmware folder is created.
*Extracting the downloaded file:
Right-click the zip file, and then select Extract All to extract the file.
In the folder you downloaded are the firmware ( EOSR3111.FIR / file size: 84,372,672 bytes) and instructions on the firmware update procedures (a PDF file in five languages: Japanese, English, French, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese). Before starting the firmware update operations, please be sure to check the procedure in accordance with the instruction.
(The following is the history of past firmware updates)
Firmware Version 1.1.1 is the first update to be released.
blog comments powered by