This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
DealZone: CaptureOne PRO 21 license
This is a great deal of off of the CaptureOne Pro 21 license for either Windows or Mac.
This is a perpetual license that retails for $299, and is now on sale for $179.00. This is a single day offer, so get it now.
Purchase it right now
A brief summary of Capture One;
Capture One Pro 21 is an advanced and comprehensive photo workflow tool suiting a variety of applications from photo editing to tethering to asset management and organization needs. Version 21 of this esteemed software sees updates to core editing tools, including a Basic Color Editor, for a more streamlined and faster editing workflow. A dedicated High Dynamic Range function helps to achieve improved shadow and highlight response, while enhanced Noise Reduction affords cleaner, clearer results for working with imagery shot at high ISO values. Faster editing is possible with an updated scrollable interface along with a "switch to next" function for quicker culling and sorting of files. This version also now supports DNG files and has updated keyboard shortcuts, the ability to copy both layers and masks between files, and an even cleaner interface for a more enjoyable working experience.
Balancing the slew of additions, Capture One Pro 21 still maintains its vast existing set of editing and production features, including the ability to work with either Catalogs or Sessions types of organization, configurable and sortable keywords, compatibility with more than 500 individual cameras and raw file types, and rich metadata editing capabilities. For fine-tuned editing, a range of curves and color tools can be used in both global and local methods, as well as reap the benefits of working with full raw color data. When saving files for the web, a refined re-scaling engine works to maintain the original file's sharpness and clarity at smaller resized resolutions. Additionally, benefitting photographers working among a team or with other editors, both Catalogs and Sessions can also be exported as convenient EIP files for simplified sharing of imagery.
Capture One Pro 21
- Style Brushes are new concept in Capture One that allows applying local adjustments directly on the image without having to create a Layer and specify the adjustments manually.
- Dedicated Healing Tool lets you simply brush over elements in an image to automatically repair them.
- Review edits with a single click using the Before/After tool, which can be used either in full view or split screen, to instantly compare your edited version against the original raw file.
- Updated on-boarding dialogue offers a step-by-step guide to customizing the program's interface at launch and, helping to become familiar with the application, you can import sample raw files and a sample Catalog to get up and running.
- Intuitive Adobe Lightroom importer lets you move Lightroom Catalogs directly into Capture One while maintaining basic image adjustments and folder structures without risking the original files.
- Basic Color Editor is a simple editing function for enhancing the hue, saturation, and lightness of any color in an image. By clicking on an area of the image, intuitive sliders reveal an easy means for adjusting the HSL properties for that specific color. An Advanced Color Editor and dedicated Skin Tone tools also provide even greater control over.
- High Dynamic Range tool affords increased control over contrast and tone for recovering highlights, brightening shadows, and refining the mid-tones.
- Enhanced Noise Reduction offers improved color and detail retention to suit images shot with even higher ISO values.
- Faster editing is possible by quickly scrolling through all of the tools and pinning the most oft-used tools to the top for faster access.
- Updated Crop tool is easier to use with larger handles and a series of modifier keys can be used to lock in specific aspect ratios.
- DNG file support further broadens the range of compatible cameras.
- Both layers and masks can be copied between photos, regardless of varying sizes or formats, without the need to replace existing layers of the destination photo.
- Interface updates include added text to tool icons, a simplified adjustments clipboard, higher resolution thumbnails, and the ability to adjust the viewer background color with a single click.
- A "switch to next" function has been added to greatly expedite the process of sorting and rating images; after adding a label, tag, or rating to a file, the next image will automatically appear.
- Updated default keyboard shortcuts for zoom, full screen, Focus Mask, and other tools help to expedite the editing process. Additionally, shortcuts can also be customized for a more personalized configuration.
blog comments powered by