This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
DPReview: The EOS R6 is the top ~$2000 camera
The EOS R6 takes DPReviews top crown for an around $2000 camera body. Granted it's a little more than $2000 coming in at $2499, but according to DPReview it's worth it. The EOS R6 unseats the A7 III as the premier camera in this category.
According to DPreview;
The Canon EOS R6 is the most expensive camera in its class but also perhaps the most well-rounded, making it worth spending more than $2000. Like all cameras in this class it offers excellent image quality, and it has an AF system that’s both powerful and easy-to-use.
With it's AF basically catching up to Sony's after only two years of creating full frame mirrorless cameras, it's going to be fun to see what Canon has in store in the future.
The short list of features of the EOS R6 include;
- 20MP Dual Pixel CMOS Sensor
- In-body stabilization rated at up to 8EV of correction
- Dual Pixel AF II with AI-trained subject tracking and 100% AF coverage
- 20 fps shooting with e-shutter, 12 fps mechanical
- UHD 4K shooting at up to 60p, 1080 at up to 120p
- 10-bit 4:2:2 internal recording in either C-Log or HDR PQ
- 10-bit HDR photos in HEIF format
- 3.68M-dot EVF
- 1.62M-dot fully-articulated rear touchscreen
- New battery rated at around 380 shots per charge (EVF)
Purchase the EOS R6 today.
blog comments powered by