This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
DPReviewTV: Canon M6 Mark II Review
The Canon M6 Mark II introduces a new 32.5MP sensor to the camera market, and boasts significant updates to the Canon EOS-M6.
Of course it's a given that Jorden is going to be all over the fact it doesn't have 24p, but what else?
- Overall performance vastly improved
- AF significantly improved
- No lag on touch and drag AF
- Canon M6 Mark II like other Canon cameras requires a PD rated charger
- Quite slow to clear buffer
- Rolling shutter isn't a huge improvement
- 4K isn't as detailed as the oversampled 4K
- 4K with DPAF isn't a bad choice
- Chris likes the ergonomics. Feels Canon has it done very well.
- Chris feels IQ is better
- Did we mention 24p?
DPreview has also posted the sample gallery containing images shown in the video. See it here
The Canon M6 Mark II at a glance;
- 32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p & Full HD 120p Video Recording
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 5481 AF Points
- Up to 14-fps Shooting, ISO 100-25600
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 30-fps Raw Burst Pre-Shooting
Pre-order it here, shipping on Sept 26
blog comments powered by