G1X Mark III Full Specifications Leaked
As suggested for weeks, the G1X Mark III will certainly have an APS-C sensor, making it only the third APS-C compact camera from all vendors.
Will this be a sign that the G series moves even further upscale?
The machine translated specifications are:
- APS-C CMOS sensor (22.3 x 14.9 mm)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- Number of effective pixels: 24.2 million pixels (Total number of pixels: 25.8 million pixels)
- Lens: converted 24 - 72 mm F 2.8 - 5.6
- Video engine: DIGIC 7
- Video: Full HD 60p
- Continuous shooting: about 9 frames / sec, servo AF about 7 frames / sec
- ISO speed: 100-25600
- Minimum shooting distance (from the lens tip): 10 cm (W), 30 cm (T)
- EVF: 0.39 type 2.36 million dots
- Back side liquid crystal: 3.0 type 1.04 million dot touch panel vari angle angle liquid crystal
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth · NFC installed
- Battery: NB-13L
- Number of storable pictures: 200 pictures, eco mode 250 pictures
- Recording medium: SD / SDHC / SDXC card
- Size: 115.0 x 77.9 x 51.4 mm
- Weight: 375 g (body only), 399 g (including battery and SD card)
This is much smaller than the M5, which is 116x89x61mm and includes the lens. Some will be disappointed with the native 2.8-5.6 focal range of the lens, however, compromises have to occur to keep weight and size down to a compact form.
Thanks again to nokishita-camera.
blog comments powered by