Low light AF Test: EOS R, Sony A7 III, and Nikon Z6
In this short and sweet review by Happy Gilmore, where he pits the EOS R, Nikon Z6 and the Sony A7 III against each other in the battle of the low light AF tests.
Who wins? Okay, I'll spoil it for you - the EOS R wins handily.
The EOS R at a glance;
- 30.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K30 Video; C-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 5655 AF Points
- 3.69m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.15" 2.1m-Dot Swivel Touchscreen LCD
- Expanded ISO 50-102400, 8 fps Shooting
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, SD UHS-II Card Slot
- Multi-Function Bar, Dual Pixel RAW
Purchase it here
Btw, thanks Shiranai for posting!
blog comments powered by