This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
New Cameras Appear for Certification
Nokishita-Camera has posted some information about some upcoming cameras that were spotted by certification bodies.
- Canon's "DS126721" is registered with overseas certification bodies
- Canon's test machine "K436" "K437" as DSLR cameras
- "K424" "K433" "EC 811" confirmed as mirrorless cameras
- K433 and EC 811 correspond to the smartphone's Bluetooth remote control function. K424 does not correspond at the present moment ( 6/24 correction: K436 and K437 of SLR also supports test data of smartphone's Bluetooth remote control function, so it should correspond )
* and the Bluetooth remote control function from the latest smartphone of ※ List of cameras tested: M5, M6, M100, KissM, G9XII, G1XIII, SX730HS, K433, K436, K437, EC801, EC804, EC805, EC811
- The remaining battery level indication of K 436 is 4 stages (same as 9000 D etc.). Battery level indication on K437 is in six stages (same as 5D Mark IV etc.).
*UPDATED* Canon’s “DS126721” is registered with overseas certification bodies (Google Translated)
- Taiwan NCC (PDF file)
- Interchangeable lens camera (single lens reflex or full size mirrorless)
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Battery: DC 7.2 V, 1800 mAh
- Charger: Input AC 100 – 240 V (50/60 Hz), Output DC 8.4 V 1.2 A
- Kiss M same radio parts (WM 600)
blog comments powered by