This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
New Rumor: Canon's 2021 lens roadmap
Canon in 2020 looks to have decided to up it's game, and from the rumored lens roadmap, they feel they need to increase the heat a little more.
The rumored 2021 Roadmap for the RF mount is rumored to be;
- Canon TS-R 14mm f/4L
- Canon TS-R 24mm f/3.5L
- Canon RF 10-24mm f/4L USM
- Canon RF 14-35mm f/4L IS USM
- Canon RF 24mm f/1.8 IS STM Macro
- Canon RF 35mm f/1.2L USM
- Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- Canon RF 135mm f/1.4L USM
- Canon RF 100-400mm f/5.6-7.1 IS USM
- Canon RF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM
- Canon RF 500mm f/4L IS USM
- Canon RF 600mm f/4L IS USM
- Canon RF 800mm f/5.6L IS USM
- Canon RF 1200mm f/8L IS USM.
The TS-R's are Canon's new tilt shift lenses that autofocus.
It's an aggressive list, but I do recall Canon stating somewhere that they wanted their lens catalog pretty much completed in 3-4 years. To do so would require statement releases like this - and alot of them.
Now Canon never historically has released 14 lens in a year, and usually a good year is just releasing half of those.
So we'll see, but we'll be in for a fantastic year (I see my 14-35mm F4L) if this becomes true.
blog comments powered by