The Enthusiasm Project: Why I upgraded to the 6D Mark II
An interesting video on the decision process of why the author of the video blog of The Enthusasm Project upgraded to the 6D Mark II from the Sony RX 100 and decided that 4K wasn't that important.
- Great autofocus
- Great lens selection
- Great colors
- Full Frame
- Flippy screen
It makes sense why he chose the 6D Mark II. Out of all of Canon cameras, it's probably the most rounded camera for the price meeting his requirements.
Personally I think Canon thinks of cameras differently than the average enthusiast. They look at who in their ecosystem would be purchasing the camera, and create one at the specific price point.
As with everything, specs aren't always the most important factor to choosing a new tool to use, it's the price, features that you need and how well it works for you.
The 6D Mark II at a glance;
- 26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 45-Point All-Cross Type AF System
- Full HD Video at 60 fps; Digital IS
- 3" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- Native ISO 40000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- 6.5 fps Shooting; Time-Lapse & HDR Movie
- Built-In GPS, Bluetooth & Wi-Fi with NFC
- Dust and Water Resistant; SD Card Slot
If you wish to purchase a 6D Mark II, please use one of our supplier links below:
blog comments powered by