Up, Up And Away: Canon U.S.A. Returns As Presenting Sponsor For The 47th Annual Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
“Get Carried Away” at the Canon Tent with all the Latest Products, Including the New EOS R Camera
(photo credit unsplash/Melanie Magdalena)
MELVILLE, N.Y., October 5, 2018 – The sky is the limit as Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, returns as the presenting sponsor of the 47th annual Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta taking place from October 6-14, 2018. The sponsorship solidifies Canon’s commitment to engaging and educating visitors at the festival through 2020, while also supporting the city of Albuquerque, which Canon calls home to one of its two U.S. customer support centers.
"There are certain moments in life that are so vivid and memorable, that they simply must be captured,” said Kazuto Ogawa, president and chief operating officer, Canon U.S.A., Inc. "The Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta is one of those moments. We are honored to continue to assist attendees through our sponsorship in visually capturing, sharing, and printing the wonderment as hundreds of balloons take to the skies."
Featuring more than 500 hot air and gas balloons across 78-acres at Balloon Fiesta Park, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta is one of the most photographed events in the world.
To bring the theme of this year’s Fiesta to life, “Get Carried Away,” Canon will be on site hosting a variety of hands-on activities within their booth located in the center of Main Street. Attendees will have the opportunity to test and try a wide array of Canon products such as the new mirrorless EOS R camera and latest lenses as well as:
- Take a photo with the Canon hot air balloon basket photo prop and have the photo printed on a PIXMA TS82201 as well as share socially on-site via their mobile device and preferred social media platforms2
- Engage with Canon street team members who will be walking throughout Balloon Fiesta Park taking photos and printing them on-the-spot with the new IVY mini photo printer
- Print fiesta photos on the Canon PIXMA TS8220, SELPHY CP1300, and the IVY Mini Photo Printer1 as well as learn how to create a Canon hdAlbum
- Sign up for photo walks3 provided by Canon photography experts. To view the schedule please visit: canon.us/aibfphotowalks
- Speak with Canon experts to get advice on how to capture once-in-a-lifetime photos and videos
- Receive free camera and lens clean and checks from Canon’s expert Service and Support team ensuring they are ready to help you capture breathtaking images4
For Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta video highlights, gear recommendations, photo tips and more, please visit: https://www.usa.canon.com/balloonfiesta
About Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
The Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta is an annual festival of hot air balloons that takes place every October in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. It is the largest gathering of balloons and balloonists in the world. For details on events, schedule, entertainment and photographs visit our website www.balloonfiesta.com and follow us on Twitter @BalloonFiesta and Facebook.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2017† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2018. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
blog comments powered by