This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
Video discussing latest Canon releases
An interesting video article from Click Mag cross my desk today so I thought I would share. It does have a few points that aren't discussed much.
- They love the G7X Mark III in black and silver (so do I)
- They do an overall good review of the 90D and M6 Mark II. They feel they will both sell well.
- The RF 24-70mm F2.8L IS USM's initial impressions are that the 24mm wide open has far fewer flaws than the EF 24-70mm 2.8 II USM.
- When canon released the EF mount, they launched 18 pro lenses before the EOS 1 body came out. People are getting concerned over nothing that Canon is releasing pro RF lenses without a "pro" camera body.
- Details on the late September firmware update for the EOS R and EOS RP.
- Eye AF goes from requiring 13-15% of frame down to 3%. Level of accuracy vastly improved.
- Object tracking substantially improved.
blog comments powered by