Canon C500 Mark II rumored specifications
Over at Canon Rumors, a new rumor about the C500 Mark II specifications has come out. According to Canon Rumors this camera is expected out sometime this fall. Interestingly it doesn't seem to support 8K which means Canon will have at least one more video camera or video camera upgrade coming out in some form before the Olympic summer games next year.
The rumored specifications are;
- Full-frame sensor
- RAW internal recording (both 4K and 2K). 4K is up to 60p, 2K up to 120p.
- Optional XF-AVC recording in 4:2:2 10 bit (4K up to 60p, 2k up to 120p)
- User interchangeable lens mount
- Optional modules with EVF, genlock, timecode, 12G-SDI, etc
- EF and PL mount available at launch
- Power supply with BP-A series batteries, an optional module for V-Mount batteries
- Optional module for 4x XLR inputs
- Backwards compatibility with EVF-V70, LV-M1 and some other peripherals from previous Cinema EOS cameras
- New media usage: CFExpress cards for faster readings and writing speed
- WiFi and IP Streaming capabilities
There's not much of a surprise in these specifications. No indication if this camera borrows from the C700 and gets an oversampled 4K sensor.
As far as the 8K camera? I wouldn't be surprised if the flagship C700 receives another sensor module to support 8K.
blog comments powered by