This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
Canon EOS R3 AF Review - by Tony and Chelsea Northrup
Tony and Chelsea do a great review of the EOS R3 specifically the autofocus and eye control.
With the review, they also compare it against the R5 and the Sony A1.
I found this review to be very informative, and the scenarios that they did to test autofocus were very good.
How did the R3 do? As they suggested, if you are coming from a 1DX Mark II, it's a good upgrade. If you are comparing it against the Sony A1 - for autofocus the A1 was a much better choice.
The EOS R3 overall features include;
- 24MP Full-Frame Stacked BSI CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II, Eye Control AF
- 6K60 Raw and 4K120 10-Bit Internal Video
- 30 fps E. Shutter, 12 fps Mech. Shutter
- 5.76m-Dot EVF with 120 fps Refresh Rate
- 3.2" 4.2m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Multi-Function Shoe, Built-In Vert. Grip
- CFexpress & SD UHS-II Memory Card Slots
- Wired LAN and 5 GHz Wi-Fi Support
Get your name on the waiting list for an R3 here.
blog comments powered by