This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
Canon EOS R7 now in stock at B&H
No guarantees that this lasts long so i suggest picking up an R7 if you are wanting one as soon as possible.
My recommendation would be to go directly to the 18-150mm kit. The reason? It's a good lens and speaking from experience with the EF-M 18-150, it's just a great focal range to have as an allrounder travel lens coupled with a UWA when Canon gets around to it.
R7 Key features include;
- 32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- 4K60 10-Bit Video, HDR-PQ & C-Log 3
- 30 fps E. Shutter, 15 fps Mech. Shutter
- 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 1.6m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Dual UHS-II Memory Card Slots
- Multi-Function Shoe, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- RF-S 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Canon R7 and 18-150mm - $1899
Canon R7 Body only - $1499
blog comments powered by