This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
Canon M50 image leaks appear
We had hypotized that the M5 was the next camera to be replaced in the Canon's Mirrorless line, and it's looking a little more likely after this leak by Nokshita-Camera.
The M50 shows almost the same body as the M5 does, new DIGIC and 4K video. We are seeing esentially the M5 Mark II here.
- 24.1 Megapixels APS-C CMOS
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- DIGIC 8
- 4K video
- Standard ISO: 100-25600 (extended ISO: 51200)
- Continuous: Up to 10 frames / sec (at servo AF: up to 7.4 frames / sec)
- EVF: 2.36 million dot organic EL
- 3 type 104 million dots vari angle touch panel liquid crystal
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth · NFC installed
- Supports the next-generation CR3 RAW format and the new C-RAW compression format
- The C - RAW format is 40% smaller in file size than conventional RAW, and it corresponds to in - camera RAW development and digital lens optimizer
- Color: Black / White
- In overseas stores there are stores to start reservation on February 27
The big notables are the vari-angel display up from a tilt display (great for videographers and vloggers), DIGIC 8 makes an introduction and the new raw format CR3.
Annoucement date will be February 27.
We spied after closer look alot of differences in the ergonomics between this camera and an M5. This appears to be simply more video orientated, but not an M5 replacement. Could it kill the M5 for stills photography? Possibly but it looks like canon's keeping them seperate at this time.
blog comments powered by