This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
Canon updates the 6D Mark II firmware
Canon releases a small update for the 6D Mark II camera body. Sorry, no magical 4K or DR update to be had here ;)
At a glance;
- 26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 45-Point All-Cross Type AF System
- Full HD Video at 60 fps; Digital IS
- 3" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- Native ISO 40000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- 6.5 fps Shooting; Time-Lapse & HDR Movie
- Built-In GPS, Bluetooth & Wi-Fi with NFC
- Dust and Water Resistant; SD Card Slot
Firmware Version 1.0.3 incorporates the following fix:
1. Corrects an erroneous display that may appear when some third-party accessories are attached to the hot shoe.
Firmware Version 1.0.3 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.0.2. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.0.3, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
Download the firmware update here
blog comments powered by