This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
Deal of the Day: Mitakon Zhongyi 20mm f/2 4.5x Super Macro Lens for Canon EF
This looks like a super fun lens to have in your kit for the Canon EF mount. Heck, use it on the EF-M or the RF mount with adapter, and it's STILL a fun lens ;)
A specialized optic for truly close-up shooting, this 20mm f/2 4.5x Super Macro Lens from Mitakon Zhongyi is designed for Canon EF-mount DSLR cameras. Offering a magnification range of 4.5x to 4x, and a minimum working distance of 0.8", this lens is solely designed for producing greater-than-life-size images of small objects without the need of extension tubes or other accessories. Its compact form-factor makes it ideal for placing into tight or awkward shooting angles and a metal lens barrel offers durability and rigidity.
- Designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, this lens can also be used with APS-C-format models, and will provide a 32mm equivalent focal length.
- Specialized super macro lens is designed for working with close-up subjects and provides a maximum magnification of 4.5x and a minimum magnification of 4.0x.
- Minimum working distance (distance from front of lens to subject) is 0.8"; the lens does not offer infinity focus.
- Manual focus control for fine-tuning focus position and a manually adjustable aperture ranges from f/2 to f/16 for adjusting exposure and depth of field.
- Six elements in four groups optical design provides consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- Wide-angle focal length pairs with the high magnification range for producing dynamic compositions.
- Metal lens barrel is both rigid and durable.
Purchase it now for only $149, on sale from $199 for today only. Free shipping in the USA
blog comments powered by