This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
Dynamic Range: Part 2 of the Canon 5D Mark IV to A7RIII comparison
Dustin Abbott posts their second in a series of videos comparing the A7RIII against the 5D Mark IV.
While Canon may not be "the best", the question is, is it to the point of being "good enough" for the majority of use cases.
The 5D Mark IV at a glance;
- 30.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- 3.2" 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- DCI 4K Video at 30 fps; 8.8MP Still Grab
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Native ISO 32000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- Dual Pixel RAW; AF Area Select Button
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- 7 fps Shooting; CF & SD Card Slots
- Built-In GPS and Wi-Fi with NFC
If you are interested in a 5D Mark IV, please refer to one of our vendors;
blog comments powered by