This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
Hot Savings: Get the EOS RP *and* kit lens for under $1000
Well now that Halloween is officially over, it's time to start the holidays.
First, out of the block from Canon, this year is instant savings of $400 off the EOS RP and 24-105 F4-71 for $999. This is a pretty sweet deal for a pretty capable full-frame camera. You can get body only and skip the lens, but you are only really saving $100 this way and it's better to get the kit and sell the lens if you don't need it because you'll end up with an EOS RP for far less money that way.
The EOS RP at a glance;
- 26.2MP Dual Pixel CMOS sensor
- 4K/24p (from 1.7x crop region)
- 4 fps continuous shooting with continuous AF (5 without)
- Pupil detection AF in continous/Servo AF mode
- AF rated to -5EV (with an F1.2 lens)
- Digic 8 processor
- 2.36M dot OLED viewfinder
- Fully-articulated 1.04M dot touchscreen
- Twin command dials
- CIPA rated to 250 shots per charge
Purchase the kit now.
blog comments powered by