This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
Sigma donates 5% to Charities to fight COVID-19
With everything pretty much a hot mess right now, Sigma is sending 5% of their sales to a charitable organization of their dealer's choice. Now is a great time to get those Sigma primes for your EOS-M system. Take it from me, they are awesome.
I've reached out to our preferred vendor, B&H Photo video to see if they are in this program.
Ronkonkoma, NY – April 15, 2020 – Sigma Corporation of America, a leading camera, photography lens, cine lens, flash, and accessories manufacturer, today announced that it is launching a charitable initiative in partnership with authorized Sigma lens dealers nationwide. From now until June 30, 2020, 5% of all Sigma lens sales made through participating dealers will be donated to a charitable organization of the dealers’ choice. Donations will be made to organizations working on COVID-19 relief efforts to help ease the devastation many communities are feeling as a result of the global crisis.
“Photography is a creative outlet that helps us all feel connected through the most troubling of times, promoting awareness, compassion and empathy. These qualities are at the heart of who we are as human beings,” says Mark Amir-Hamzeh, President Sigma Corporation of America. “This contribution is meant to help ease the many and various burdens felt by those affected by
the coronavirus across the country. To that end, Sigma will donate, through our dealers, a portion of product sales to many deserving charities around the country.”
Participating Dealers and Benefiting Charities Include:
- Allen’s Camera – ERA Food Pantry
- Art’s Camera – Waukesha Food Pantry
- ASAP Photo & Camera – Foodbank of Central & Eastern North Carolina
- Bedford Camera and Video – Our Neighborhood Empowered, Inc.
- Camera Mall – Senior Solutions
- The Camera Shop of Muskegon – Kids Food Basket of Muskegon
- Glazers – Seattle Foundation
- Hunt’s Photo & Video – Meals on Wheels
- Kenmore Camera – North Helpline
- Midwest Photo – Warm Westerville Area Ministry
- Precision Camera – Health Alliance for Austin Musicians
- PROCAM Photo & Video Gear – The Hope Clinic
- Rockbrook Camera – Foodbank for the Heartland
For the most up to date information on participating dealers and benefiting charities, please visit: https://www.sigmaphoto.com/focused-on-the-fight
blog comments powered by