This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
Tokina to announce opera 50 mm F1.4 full frame lens for Canon EF mount
Following in the footsteps of Samyang, Tokina is going to announce a 50mm 1.4 "opera" lens for the Canon EF mount shortly.
It's leaked specifcations from Noksita-Camera are;
- AF lens for full-size compatible digital single lens reflex camera
- Mount: For Canon · For Nikon
- Ring type ultrasonic motor adopted
- Dust-proof drip
- For the first time at Tokinar adopted electromagnetic iris system for Nikon
- The direction of rotation of the focus ring is the same as that of a genuine lens for both Canon and Nikon
- Scheduled release date: Summer 2018
- Is announcement on February 28?
blog comments powered by