Canon announces firmware update to the G7X Mark III
Canon is planning a firmware update for the G7X Mark III, due out in October that addresses video autofocus speed, accuracy and subject detection.
It's unknown if the G5X Mark II will get a similar update at a later date.
The G7X Mark III at a glance;
- 20.2MP 1" Stacked CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- 4.2x Optical Zoom f/1.8-2.8 Lens
- 24-100mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p Video
- 20-fps Shooting, 30-fps Raw Burst Mode
- Built-In Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Live Streaming & Vertical Video Support
United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland – Friday 6th September 2019 – In response to feedback from customers about the recently launched PowerShot G7 X Mark III, Canon plans to issue a firmware update that will improve video autofocus speed, accuracy and subject detection performance.
This update will be free for all customers to download from your local Canon website at the end of October 2019. Canon is always listening to feedback and is dedicated to developing products that customers around the world enjoy using.
blog comments powered by