This post may contain affiliate links(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link, without any additional cost to you
. It helps to keep this site afloat. Thank you in advance for your support. If you like what we do here, maybe buy me a coffee.
Photolemur is now pre-ordering for version 3.0
Photolemur is the world’s first fully automated solution for creating perfect photos.
It works on Mac and PC, automatically analyzes and perfects your images, and doesn’t require any manual involvement.
Photolemur is powered by artificial intelligence that recognizes objects, faces, trees, sky, foliage and more; distinguishes between portraits, landscapes and macro photographs; and applies the appropriate enhancements for each type of image.
Photolemur 3.0 includes the world's first fully automatic processing and retouching of faces: skin smoothing, removing skin defects, smart eye enlargement and hair structure.
The new Photolemur 3.0 version has six new styles along with the ability to impose them on images. The program is also able to enhance a large number of photos simultaneously: more than 200 images at the same time, which will speed up a workflow considerably.
Photolemur 3.0 is possibly the greatest time-saver in the history of photo editing!
Here are the most essential changes in Photolemur 3.0:
- Automatic Face Enhancement with skin retouching and teeth whitening
- Smart Eye Enlargement
- Adding Styles to photos
- New menu for opacity settings
- Quick access menu for face enhancement, lens correction and eye enlargement
- Apply settings from one image to all images in batch
- SmugMug Export (for Mac version)
- Performance and stability boost
Photolemur 3.0 will be available for pre-order on August 28, and released on September 14.
- New users can purchase Photolemur 3.0 Family at a special pre-order price of $49
- A collection of bonuses will also be included in every purchase.
Photolemur 3.0 Regular Pricing:
- The Shotkit EBook
- The 2018 Gear Guide
- $300 Off a multi-day (3+ day) Iceland Photo Tours
blog comments powered by